EULA / ToS
Shieldox Suite End User License Agreement and Terms of Service
Effectivity Date: 25 May 2018
- Preamble & Parties
- This Shieldox Suite End User License Agreement (“Agreement” and/or “EULA”) is made between Shieldox Security Ltd. (“Shieldox”), owner and operator of www.shieldox.com (“Shieldox Website”) and provider of the Shieldox series of products (“Shieldox Suite” or “Software”), and You (“User”), the Licensed User, recipient of Shieldox Services (“Services”), subject to the Terms of Service detailed within.
- The terms “you” and “your” refer to you, as a Licensed User of the Services and/or Software who accepts this Agreement on behalf of yourself, if an individual, or an organization/entity, and “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Shieldox.
- By (i) authenticating your email, or by (ii) downloading the Software, or by (iii) accessing or using the Services, or by (iv) signing an agreement, or by (v) submitting a purchase order or other purchase document in any form for the Services, including any transactions processed via our website (“Order”), you agree to comply with and be bound by this Agreement. If you are accepting this Agreement on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to do so. This Agreement, together with any Order, constitutes the entire agreement between you and us.
- PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND SHIELDOX. USER AGREES THAT THIS AGREEMENT HAS THE BINDING LEGAL FORCE AND EFFECT OF A CONTRACT SIGNED IN INK AND DELIVERED IN PERSON. BY CLICKING THE ACCEPTANCE BUTTON OR ACCESSING, USING OR INSTALLING ANY PART OF THE MOBILE, DESKTOP, OR WEB-BASED APPS, USER EXPRESSLY AGREES TO AND CONSENTS TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF USER DOES NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE BUTTON INDICATING NON-ACCEPTANCE MUST BE SELECTED AND SHIELDOX SHALL PROMPTLY CANCEL THIS TRANSACTION AND USER MAY NOT ACCESS, USE OR INSTALL ANY PART OF THE SHIELDOX SUITE. THIS AGREEMENT IS APPLICABLE FOR ALL RELEASED VERSIONS OF THE SHIELDOX SUITE. THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE AMENDED FROM TIME-TO-TIME AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF SHIELDOX. SHIELDOX SHALL PROVIDE NOTICE TO USER OF AMENDMENTS BY POSTING THE UPDATED EULA ON SHIELDOX'S WEBSITE. USER SHALL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO REFUSE SAID AMENDMENTS SOLELY BY CEASING UTILIZATION OF THE SHIELDOX SUITE AND UNINSTALLING ITS COMPONENTS FROM THEIR DEVICES.
- The term of this agreement shall begin upon User’s commencement of the Shieldox Suite and shall continue until terminated pursuant to Section 7.1.
- Description of Product & Services
- The Shieldox Suite includes software services and applications, proprietary to Shieldox, which are designed to allow Users to track, encrypt, and manage access to documents in electronic format located on users’ devices (mobile, desktop, etc.), storage systems (internal, external, network, cloud-based, etc.) and other locations as may be published on Shieldox publications from time to time. The Shieldox Suite and related services are protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. User’s use of the Shieldox Suite is licensed and not sold.
- Shieldox grants User, pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and during the subscription term set forth in an Order (“Term”), a non-exclusive, limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right and license (“License”) to access and use the Shieldox Suite. In the case User is accepting this Agreement on behalf of an entity, License will apply for normal use by all entity’s members, otherwise this License is granted for User’s personal use only. User’s right and License to use the Shieldox Suite shall be conditioned on User’s compliance with the terms of this Agreement, and User's License granted under this Section shall terminate immediately upon User's breach of the terms of this Agreement. Shieldox reserves all usage rights not expressly granted to User in this Agreement.
- The Services may include open source software components that are subject to open source licenses (“Open Source Software”). User’s right to use such Open Source Software, if present, is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of any applicable open source license (“Open Source License Terms”). In the event of a conflict between the terms of this Agreement and the Open Source License Terms, the Open Source License Terms shall control.
- All fees and payment terms (“Fees”) are set forth in an Order. Fees for Services are due annually, in advance, unless otherwise agreed to in writing. All Fees are non-cancellable, non-refundable, and exclusive of taxes. Wherever applicable, User is responsible for the remittance of any taxes. If payment is late, User may be charged a late fee of 1.5% per month, or the maximum amount permissible by law, or have their access to the Services terminated.
- If set forth in an Order, Shieldox may provide User with professional services to deploy, implement, configure and customize the Services within User’s environment (“Professional Services”). Professional Services reflect concepts and other intellectual property Shieldox has developed and used in the past, or may develop in the course of providing Professional Services to User (“Professional Services IP”). Professional Services are not considered a work made for hire, and Shieldox retains full right, title and interest to any Professional Services IP created in the course of providing Professional Services for User. If applicable, and subject to the terms of this Agreement and an Order, Shieldox grants User, during the Term, a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide right to access and use the Professional Services IP for the purposes contemplated.
- If current with payment of Services fees, Shieldox will provide User with standard or premier technical support services (“Support”), in accordance with the Order. Unless agreed otherwise, Support fees are due annually, in advance. Shieldox may add or remove functionality or features of the Services or Software, and reserves the right to modify, update, interrupt, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or a part of the Services or Software without notice or liability. Shieldox is not liable to User for any such actions, except that in the event that Services are permanently discontinued we will provide User, as their sole and exclusive remedy, and our sole and exclusive liability, a refund of any amounts pre-paid by User for Services not rendered.
- During the term of the License User shall be entitled to Shieldox Suite upgrades as provided on the sole discretion of Shieldox. User’s entitlement to upgrades shall be limited to the specific edition of the Shieldox Suite for which User is licensed.
- Shieldox does not claim ownership of any data or document (“Content”) owned or licensed by User, which is encrypted or processed using the Services. You and you alone are responsible for the nature, quality and accuracy of your Content and you represent and warrant that the content, use or transmission of your Content does not violate any applicable laws or the terms of this Agreement. Shieldox strongly recommends that Users maintain appropriate backup copies of their Content.
- User may provide Shieldox with input, recommendations, comments and other feedback about the Services, or may suggest and work with us to develop new additional features (“Feedback” and “Additional Features” respectively). In such an event, Shieldox shall own without limitation all Feedback and Additional Features, and neither shall be considered a work made for hire. If applicable, Shieldox may grant User a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, license to use, copy, store, and transmit during the Term any Additional Features that may be developed, for the purposes contemplated hereunder.
- Shieldox retains all right, title and interest including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the Services, Software, Professional Services IP, Feedback, and Additional Features and including any modifications or derivative works thereof. All Intellectual Property rights not expressly granted by Shieldox are hereby reserved.
- Terms of License & Services
- User represents and warrants to Shieldox that: (a) User is over the age of eighteen (18) and has the power and authority to enter into and perform User's obligations under this Agreement; (b) all information provided by User to Shieldox is truthful, accurate and complete; (c) User is the authorized signatory of the credit or charge card provided to Shieldox to pay the Fees; (d) User shall comply with all terms and conditions of this Agreement including, without limitation, the provisions set forth in Section 5; (e) User, and not Shieldox, is solely responsible for the security and use of User’s login and password; (f) User has provided and shall provide accurate and complete registration information including, without limitation, User’s legal name, address, email address, and telephone number; and (g) User acknowledges that all right, title, and interest to the Shieldox Suite belongs to Shieldox.
- User must register for and maintain a user account with Shieldox in order to use the Services and Software (“Account”). User is responsible for all activities that occur through their Account, and agree to keep their user identification and password secure. User agrees to notify Shieldox immediately of any unauthorized use of an Account or any other breach of security. If there is actual or suspected unauthorized use by anyone who obtains access to the Services or Software directly or indirectly through User’s Account(s), User will take all steps reasonably necessary to terminate the unauthorized use, while Shieldox may suspend the Account and User’s access to and use of the Services.
- User shall not, nor permit anyone else to (i) modify, distribute, adapt, decompile, disassemble, reverse assemble, reverse engineer, prepare derivative works of, or attempt to decipher any code relating to the Services or Shieldox technology; (ii) use, evaluate, or view the Services for the purpose of creating a competitive product; (iii) market, offer to sell, resell and/or sublicense the Services or act as a service bureau; (iv) use the Services in violation of Shieldox policies, applicable laws, ordinances or regulations, whether domestic or international; (v) transmit or post on the Services any material that contains software viruses or other harmful or deleterious computer code, files or programs; (vi) unless otherwise agreed, remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notices (including copyright notices) on any portion of the Services; or (vii) circumvent or disable any usage rules or other security features of the Services. User shall provide Shieldox with such cooperation related to any unauthorized use as we may reasonably request.
- User may not disseminate software, username(s) and/or password(s) to any other person, entity, partnership, organization, association or otherwise. Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses may be recorded by the Shieldox Suite to prevent account misuse.
- User, directly or indirectly, agrees not to engage in, facilitate, or encourage any unacceptable use of the Shieldox Suite. Unacceptable use includes, without limitation, use of the Shieldox Suite to: (i) disseminate, store or transmit unsolicited messages, chain letters, or unsolicited commercial e-mail; (ii) disseminate or transmit material that, to a reasonable person may be considered abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, harassing, grossly offensive, vulgar, threatening or malicious; (iii) disseminate, store or transmit files, graphics, software or other material that actually, impliedly, or potentially infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, trade name or other intellectual property right of any person, entity, partnership, organization, association or otherwise; (iv) create a false identity or to otherwise attempt to mislead any person, entity, partnership, organization, association or otherwise, as to the identity or origin of any communication; (v) distribute, re-distribute, or permit transfer of content in violation of any export or import law and/or regulation or restriction of the European Union, United States of America, and/or State of Israel and their agencies or authorities, or without all required approvals, licenses or exemptions; (vi) interfere, disrupt or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other accounts on the Shieldox Suite or any other computer network; (vii) disseminate, store or transmit viruses or any other malicious code or program; or (viii) engage in any other activity deemed by Shieldox, in its sole discretion, to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of this Agreement.
- By authenticating their email or registering an account with SHIELDOX, User understands that Shieldox may send them electronic communications or data regarding the Services including but not limited to: (a) notices about User’s use of the Services, including any notices concerning violations of use, (b) updates, and (c) promotional information and materials regarding Shieldox products and services. Shieldox will give User the opportunity to opt out of receiving promotional electronic mail from us by following the opt out instructions provided in the message.
- Shieldox may collect information about your use of the Services for our own internal use, in order to improve our products and services. For more information see below 4.2
- Shieldox reserves the right to perform an audit during the Term, no more than once per calendar quarter, to confirm the total number of Licensed Users that are actually using the Services. If discovered that more people are using the Services than agreed in an Order, then the applicable unpaid license and support fees we be invoiced, prorated through the expiration of the applicable Term.
- User shall be solely responsible for providing, maintaining, and ensuring compatibility with the Shieldox Suite, all hardware, software, electrical and other physical requirements for User’s use of the Shieldox Suite including, without limitation, telecommunications and Internet connection(s), ISP, web browsers and/or other equipment, programs and services required to access and use the Shieldox Suite.
- User shall be solely responsible for the security, confidentiality, and integrity of all messages and the content that User receives, transmits through or stores via the Shieldox Suite or on any computer or related equipment that is used to access the Shieldox Suite. User shall be solely responsible for any authorized or unauthorized access to User’s account by any person, entity, partnership, organization, association, or otherwise.
- Privacy & Personal Data
- As part of normal use of the Shieldox product, in order to provide various functionalities such as document tracking, audit trail, access control and others, the following data which User may consider personal or private (“Personal Data”) may be collected, stored, and shared with authorized users:
(i) As Executor of a system activity (changing protection level, sharing a document)
- User’s Name and Email address;
- Time and Date of execution;
- User’s organizational Domain;
- Registered name of User’s Workstation;
- Name of Country, Region, and City of location from which action was executed;
- Longitude and Latitude of location from which action was executed4;
- Name and local storage Path of the document being shared, e.g. drive, folder, subfolder, etc.;
- Name, email address, and Domain of document Owner;
- Name and Email address of shared document recipients.
(ii) As Recipient of a protected or shared document
- User’s Name and Email address.
(iii) As Owner of a protected or shared document
- User’s Name and Email address5.
- Shieldox does not, directly or indirectly, have the ability to view your Content; however, in order to perform the Services, we require certain rights. To that end, User grants Shieldox a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty free, right to transmit, process and display User’s Content during the Term, solely to the extent necessary to provide the Services or to comply with any request of a governmental or regulatory body (including subpoenas or court orders), or as otherwise required by law. You understand that the Services enable you and you alone to assign and control access to your Content, and you alone may empower Licensed User(s) to share Content with others. We do not control or endorse any Content that you may make available using the Services.
- Shieldox may publicly name User as our customer. Any further use of your name, logo, or trademark shall require your consent.
- Both Shieldox and User agree to use all confidential or proprietary information (“Confidential Information”) disclosed by one of us (“Disclosing Party”) to the other (“Receiving Party”), whether orally or in writing, that is designated as confidential or that reasonably should be understood to be confidential given the nature of the information and the circumstances surrounding such disclosure, only in connection with the Services and for the purposes contemplated herein.
- Confidential Information includes, among other things, Software (including trade secrets embodied therein), Content, product road maps and pricing. Receiving Party agrees to protect Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information with at least a reasonable degree of care. Confidential Information does not include information which (i) is or becomes publicly known through no wrongful act of the Receiving Party; (ii) is rightfully in Receiving Party’s possession or known to it prior to receiving the Confidential Information by Disclosing Party; (iii) was received from a third party without breach of any confidentiality obligation, or (iv) is independently developed by Receiving Party without access to the Confidential Information in question.
- Confidential Information shall be protected for a period of 3 years following termination of the Agreement; trade secrets shall be protected indefinitely. At any time upon request and upon termination of the Agreement, Receiving Party shall return or destroy the Confidential Information.
- In the event that Receiving Party is subject to any governmental or court order compelling disclosure of any Confidential Information, Receiving Party may disclose such information to the extent required, provided that, if legally permissible, Receiving Party shall notify Disclosing Party of such request prior to any disclosure.
- Disclaimer of Warranties & Indemnification
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, THE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. USE OF THE SHIELDOX SUITE IS AT USER'S SOLE RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SHIELDOX AND ITS LICENSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THE SHIELDOX SUITE. IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- User is aware that Shieldox makes no warranties with reference to any third-party vendor/distributor software and/or services that are complementary or used in conjugation in Shieldox.
- User agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Shieldox, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, and contractors from and against any action, cause, claim, damage, debt, demand or liability, including reasonable costs and attorney's fees, asserted by any person, entity, partnership, organization, association or otherwise, arising out of or relating to: (a) this Agreement; (b) User's use of the Shieldox Suite, including any data or work transmitted or received by User; (c) any unacceptable use of the Shieldox Suite, including, without limitation, any statement, data or content made, transmitted or republished by User which is prohibited as unacceptable in Section 3.5.; (d) User’s Content, including but not limited to infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity; (e) User’s breach of any local laws or regulations in connection with their use of the Services or Software; (f) any grossly negligent or willful act or omission by User in connection with their use of the Services or Software.
- User agrees not to settle any such matter without Shieldox’s prior written consent, which shall not be unreasonably withheld. Shieldox will notify User of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
- Limitation of Liability
- PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS OUR LIABILITY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT THIS OR ANY OTHER SECTION OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY PRIOR TO ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT. THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT YOU SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IN THE SIX (6) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM OR TEN DOLLARS U.S. (USD $10.00). SHIELDOX EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS SERVICE FAILURES AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN THE USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS OR OUTSIDE THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF SHIELDOX.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SHIELDOX, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY OTHER PERSON, ENTITY, PARTNERSHIP, ORGANIZATION, ASSOCIATION OR OTHERWISE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES FOR ANY MATTER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE SHIELDOX SUITE OR THE INTERNET IN GENERAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, USER'S USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SHIELDOX SUITE, ANY CHANGES TO OR INACCESSIBILITY OF THE SHIELDOX SUITE, DELAY, FAILURE, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF ANY TRANSMISSION OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, ANY TRANSACTION OR AGREEMENT ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SHIELDOX SUITE, OR ANY DATA OR MATERIAL FROM A THIRD PARTY ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THE SHIELDOX SUITE, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS ASSERTED ON THE BASIS OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL SHIELDOX'S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID BY USER TO SHIELDOX HEREUNDER. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THUS THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO USER. IF USER IS DISSATISFIED WITH THE SHIELDOX SUITE, USER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE FOR USER TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SHIELDOX SUITE AND TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SECTION 7.1.
- SHIELDOX IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ITEMS VIEWED OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE SHIELDOX SUITE.
- SHIELDOX IS NOT LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY ACTS TAKING PLACE WHICH ARE NOT VIEWED OR TRANSMITTED VIA THE SHIELDOX SUITE.
- SHIELDOX IS NOT OBLIGATED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO TAKE ANY STEPS TO PREVENT OR CORRECT ANY ILLEGAL, ABUSIVE OR OTHERWISE IN APPROPRIATE ACTIVITY PERFORMED BY USER, NOR IS SHIELDOX OBLIGATED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO ARCHIVE OR OTHERWISE MAINTAIN OTHER REPRODUCTION OF THE CONTENT THAT APPEARS OR IS TRANSMITTED ON THE SHIELDOX SUITE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
- SHIELDOX IS NOT LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY CONTENT IN THE SHIELDOX SUITE.
- SHIELDOX IS NOT RESPONSIBLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR COMPLIANCE OR LACK THEREOF BY ANY THIRD-PARTY VENDORS WITH RESPECT TO ANY APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
- SHIELDOX MAKES SIGNIFICANT EFFORTS MEETING OR EXCEEDING INDUSTRY STANDARDS TO INSURE THE SECURITY AND/OR FUNCTIONALITY OF SHIELDOX SUITE RELATED INTERNET TRANSMISSIONS BUT, DUE TO THE INHERENT NATURE OF THE INTERNET, CANNOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT FUNCTIONALITY AND/OR SECURITY OF INTERNET TRANSMISSIONS.
- This Agreement is effective upon User’s acceptance as set forth herein and shall continue in full force until terminated. User may terminate this Agreement for any reason by uninstalling and ceasing usage of the Shieldox Suite. Shieldox reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to User, at any time and for any reason, to: (a) remove or disable access to all or any portion of the Shieldox Suite; (b) suspend User’s access to or use of all or any portion of the Shieldox Suite; and (c) terminate this Agreement.
- Shieldox may immediately terminate this Agreement or an Order if User becomes or is declared insolvent, is the subject of any proceedings relating to liquidation, insolvency, or for the appointment of a receiver or similar officer, makes an assignment for the benefit of creditors or enter into an agreement for extension or readjustment of all or substantially all of their obligations. Failure to pay fees due shall be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
- Upon termination of this Agreement or any Order: (i) User shall immediately cease use of the Services; (ii) Confidential Information shall be returned or destroyed; and (iii) any outstanding fees shall immediately become due. The terms and provisions of sections 1.5, 2.4, 2.7, 2.8, 2.10, 3.1, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.10, 4, 5.1, 5.3, 6, and 7 shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- User may not assign their rights, duties, and obligations under this Agreement without our prior written consent, which consent will not be unreasonably withheld or delayed. Shieldox may freely assign this Agreement in full to a successor in interest of all or substantially all of our assets. Any assignment in violation of this section shall be void.
- Shieldox shall have the right, at any time and without prior written notice to or consent from User, to add to or modify the terms of this Agreement, simply by delivering such amended terms to User by e-mail at the address provided to Shieldox by User or by requiring the User to accept an updated Agreement upon accessing the Shieldox Suite. User's access to or use of the Shieldox Suite after the date such amended terms are delivered to User shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such amended terms.
- This Agreement shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Israel for contracts executed and to be performed within Israel. The parties agree that exclusive venue for any legal action relating hereto shall be in Tel Aviv, Israel, and jurisdiction shall be vested in the Tel Aviv District Court in and for Israel as the case may be. User consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Tel Aviv, Israel to resolve any dispute, claim or controversy that arises in connection with this Agreement. The parties agree not to contest the venue set forth herein and to submit to, and not contest, the exercise of personal jurisdiction over them by any of the foregoing courts. The parties hereby waive all rights concerning the exercise of personal jurisdiction of them by the foregoing courts and all claims of or concerning forum non-conveniens in the foregoing forums. The parties specifically exclude the Services and Software from the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act.
- Shieldox may send User, in electronic form, information about the Services, additional information, and information the law requires us to provide. Shieldox may provide required information to User at the email address specified in their Account. Notices emailed to User will be deemed given and received when the email is sent. All notices shall be directed to the parties at the respective addresses given above or to such other address as either party may, from time to time, provide to the other party. User may provide legal notices to Shieldox via email to email@example.com, with a duplicate copy sent via registered mail, return receipt requested, to the following address:
Shieldox Security LTD., 29 HaMered st., Tel Aviv, Israel, 6812511
- Both parties are independent contractors without authority to bind each other or to make any representations on behalf of the other. This Agreement does not create any partnership, joint venture, employment or agency relationship.
- Neither party will be liable to the other for any delay or failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement if the delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond such party’s reasonable control. If the performance of any part of this Agreement by either party is prevented, hindered, delayed or otherwise made impracticable by causes beyond the reasonable control of either party, that party shall be excused from such performance to the extent that it is prevented, hindered or delayed by such causes.
- If any part of this Agreement is found to be illegal, unenforceable, or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the remaining portions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. If any material limitation or restriction on the use of the Services or Software under this Agreement is found to be illegal, unenforceable, or invalid, your right to use the Services or Software will immediately terminate.
- No waiver of any term, provision or condition of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other term, provision or condition hereof, whether or not similar, nor shall such waiver constitute a continuing waiver of any such term, provision or condition hereof. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by the party making the waiver.
- This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties with respect to the Shieldox Suite and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous communications, representations, statements and understandings, whether oral or written, between the parties concerning the Shieldox Suite. No conflicting terms contained in any purchase order or other similar preprinted document that may be provided shall have any force and effect, even if signed by Shieldox.
Copyright 2018 Shieldox Security LTD.
 As defined in your Shieldox and/or mail client account
 As defined in your Email address
 As defined on your workstation
 As registered by your network provider
 As registered in the Shieldox system
 As defined in your file sharing and/or Email service provider
 As collected from Sender’s file sharing and/or Email service provider